Claymation of Random Claymation of Random

Good old silly claymation fun, but it couldn't hurt to have spent more time getting a better setup (lighting, scene, background).

Kruphixation responds:

I plan on doing that in my future videos, thank you for the ideas.

Kaymak Like A Model Kaymak Like A Model

Sorry man you need to put your song to 'stream' in the timeline, cus now it plays on top of itself every time the movie loops! Do it and try uploading again.

WillieD891 responds:

Thanks for your Honesty :)

Escape Fan – 4 Floors Escape Fan – 4 Floors

Random puzzle solving which could have benefited a lot from better artwork and more thought-out puzzles and storytelling. A fun distraction if you like these kinds of games. Author: There was this annoying 2-second lag every 10 seconds or so, making me unable to interact with the game. Almost like the game was buffering even though I wasn't doing anything. Also, spelling error at the end (contats = congrats)

EscapeFan responds:

Thanks for the review. At the end it's not contats, but Gongtats! It's not a spelling error, every escape game developed by Ainars has this ending for years. It's a long story, but if you will play more Escape Fan games made by Ainars, you will get used to it :)

Awful Rower Saga: Part I Awful Rower Saga: Part I

Couldn't get past the early level where you start to the right on a slope and need to go up to the left. Controls won't let me go anywhere but down and right. jump just slightly halts my tempo and hovers me 1 cm above the slope for 0.3 secs. So pretty much unplayable sorry to say :/ Otherwise, work on the execution a bit, seems like it could be an interesting concept but it just looks very uninteresting, and the physics don't really make sense (why are you sliding across a grey 'concrete' surface as if it was ice? and then a few levels later you stand completely still on a 45 degree slope? Have the environments reflect why this is happening. I would also clean up the intro, tie it in more with the art style of the rest of the game. Looks very tacked on and unpolished right now. I like the music! Good stuff. Some more polish and bug testing and maybe a style re-evaluation and this game could be really cool. Just a wild suggestion, why not have the 'rower' (what is that even?) have like a line of dialogue pop up on every or every other level, saying something mysterious or interesting that hints at what the story/his origin is. Keep working at it! :)